Flexi Drive Pump
The 2” HONDA powered flexi-drive pump makes dewatering a breeze. With this type of pump there is no priming required as the pump head is submerged under water – simply start the engine and the pump will immediately start pumping water! – Great for dewatering & drainage applications. Designed for commercial applications, it has a heavy duty cast iron impellor and best of all it is powered by the HONDA GX160 commercial grade, 4 stroke, OHV engine which you can depend upon for long life and easy starting.
- Genuine HONDA GX160 engine
- Engine is easy starting OHV design
- 6 metre heavy duty flexi-drive shaft
- 2” hose tail outlet
- 600L/min maximum
- 18m head max
- Industry standard dynapac coupling to connect flexi shaft to engine unit
- Innovative protective sliding shroud on the 6m flexi shaft for added protection from sharp angles and edges when operating down man holes etc.
- Sturdy compact roll frame
- Fast and simple one person setup
- 3.5L fuel tank
Save time on the job with our free delivery service.*